Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for a Clinical Project Manager to join their team on a 6-month contract with a good possibility for conversion or extension!
Requirements and Job Functions:
- 5+ years of clinical research experience in an industry setting and a minimum of 2 years of project-lead or management experience
- Bachelor's and/or master's degree in a scientific discipline
- Professional certification in CPM, CCRA, or CCRP is strongly preferred
- Willing and able to travel up to 50-75% time in the United States and internationally.
- Responsible for planning, implementing, and overseeing activities required to manage clinical studies.
- Conduct site visits as required throughout the duration of the study.
- Train clinic sites to study protocol.
- Effectively manage external team/vendors activities including CRO, central lab, IRB, and other external contractors.
- Achieves study objectives by working with cross-functional team members (Clinical, R&D, Operations) to set project priorities and milestones and resolve project conflicts
- Develops and tracks study timelines, budget, and quality metrics
- Ensures GCP and regulatory compliance is maintained
- Leads the development of study-related documents, including study protocols, informed consent documents, study manuals, and plans, trial master files, case report form design, etc.
- Maintains professional expertise through familiarity with the therapeutic area and clinical research literature
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?