Title: Clinical Project Manager II
Location: United Kingdom (homebased)
If you are a Clinical Project Manager interested in joining a growing Biopharmaceutical company focusing in Oncology then this could be the role for you!
- Support the design, planning and implementation of clinical studies, across phases I-III in accordance with appropriate regulations
- Interpretation of clinical statistics
- Help out with product development, feasibility activities & regulatory submissions
- In charge of the delivery of clinical studies
- Review of draft clinical trial protocols and vendor identification
- Oversight of CRO`s
- Degree in a scientific/ life science field
- In depth knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP), appropriate regulations and procedures for monitoring clinical trials
- Clinical Research experience
- Oncology experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Happy to travel internationally
Apply now if you are interested in this opportunity, or even if you would simply like a confidential discussion about your career opportunities!