A Pharmaceutical company that focuses in Oncology, Neurology, and currently working to combat COVID-19 is seeking a Clinical Quality Assurance Consultant to join their team. This position is 100% remote and you will be working closely with the Head of CQA. Your responsibilities include revising SOPs, improving auditing practices, and train individuals all within GCP. This is a remote position.
- Develop and deliver CQA trainings
- Create a plan to implement these trainings
- Understand, revise, and create SOPs (gap analysis, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience within Biotech/Pharma in Clinical Quality Assurance
- Experience in SOP development, inspections, and training
- Working knowledge of GCP, clinical trials, ICH guidelines, and other regulations
If interested, please do not hesitate to apply. This client is actively interviewing!