The company I represent is one of the top two regulatory bodies in Europe. They are a household name and have been operating for the past 150 years. Currently they are looking for a Clinical Reviewer to be involved with the decision making and certification process for devices. In this role the decisions you make will be responsible for saving thousands of people lives. The role will be home-based, in a stable working environment allowing for significant career progression within the field
- You will perform assessments of the manufacture's clinical evaluations of Medical Devices (Class 2 and Class 3), Hip Implants and active implantable medical devices such as ICD devices
- Perform unannounced audits at manufacturer facilities
- Able to provide project management for NAFTA-based customers. Project management potentially consists of selling clinical services, issuing quotes, coordinating multiple projects and answering client and colleague's questions
- Be an effective communicator to both internal and external customers and be able to provide information with regards to the standard set by the company.
- As the internal expert, you will be expected to stay up to date with all new and upcoming information for regulatory requirements.
- Must be a Medical Doctor/Surgeon
- Highly experienced (4+ years) in health care services or services such as ENT Medical Devices, Orthopaedic, Cardiovascular Surgery, or in the clinical study/evaluation of such devices
- High level of usage, or development, or testing and evaluation of Orthopaedic and/or ENT Medical Devices in a clinical study/evaluation
- Professional Proficiency in English, German language is a benefit
There will be occasional travel requirements (up to 30%), apart form that you can be home based.
Should you meet the requirements set out above I would be glad to speak with you directly, and I look forward to receiving your submission.