Clinical Application Specialist
A globally leading Medical Devices company is seeking an expert to take on their new Clinical Application Specialist role. This Clinical Application Specialist will be responsible for training and demonstrating the company's innovative and life-changing products.
- Demonstrate products to customers in a way that supports sales activity
- Work closely with marketing and sales during events such as congresses and workshops
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Create material to help promote the products
- Help push the company and the product's brand to increase market share
- Strong communication skills, experience of training customers on products
- Medical device experience within mitraclip and triclip preferred
- Nursing background preferred
- Able to work both in a team and independently
- Organised and self-motivated
- Willing to travel within Augsburg
- Based in Augsburg or up to a maximum of one hour away.
- Fluent in English and German
- Ongoing training
- Attractive salary package
- The opportunity to work with high quality and innovative products
- International environment
- Friendly team atmosphere and desirable culture
Please apply here if you are interested in this opportunity.