A leading medical device company are currently expanding their specialist team in mitraclip and triclip product areas! They are currently looking for a strong clinical candidate to support them as they continue to achieve sales targets.
The Clinical Specialist position focuses on supporting the Clinical contacts with the aim of positioning the TMTI therapies in the best possible way and expanding the business in the long term.
- Support in the selection of patients
- Expansion and maintenance of customer relationships to the technical contacts
- Support for study activities and scientific projects including communication and discussion of study data
- Joint development of tailor-made solutions with the Sales Specialist and the Business Development Specialist for the assigned customer
- Clinical training or completed studies in medical technology (Cardiology would be preferred)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to convey difficult and complex issues in an understandable way
- Confidence in dealing with various decision makers of the clinical staff
- Ability to build long-term working relationships
- High level of initiative and flexibility as well as a pronounced willingness to travel
- Good MS Office and knowledge of English are desirable
Please apply below if interested Or call for more information!