An established Biotechnology firm dedicated to discovering, developing, and delivery of life-changing treatments for underserved patient communities. They are making great headway with their phase 3 clinical trials and is currently seeking a driven Remote Clinical Supply Consultant with a strong background in managing Clinical Supply efforts for global phase 3 clinical trials. They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 6-month contract.
- Lead supply chain efforts in all relevant Clinical Study meetings
- Build Clinical Forecasts and supply plans with Clinical Operations teams.
- Monitor and ensure Clinical supply inventory is sufficient for all Clinical Sites
- Maintain relationships and communications with Clinical Operations, manufacturing, and other key stakeholders throughout the clinical trials.
- 6 years of Supply Chain Management experience
- BA/BS in Supply Chain, Operations or relevant Scientific fields
- Strong IRT/IWRS experience
- Project management and progression experience
- Strong background with Clinical Supply readiness and ongoing support
They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 6 months with a high possibility of converting to permanent depending on the quality of work! If you are interested in the Clinical Supply Consultant role, then please don't wait to apply!