Title: Clinical Trial Assistant
A groundbreaking pharmaceutical company located in Emeryville, CA is seeking a highly talented Clinical Trial Assistant within the Clinical Operations Department to support cross-functional teams to coordinate, execute, and maintain clinical studies. Some of the previous work of this company is developing and commercializing therapies for central nervous disorders who need innovative treatment alternatives.
- Assist in-house reconciliation ensuring compliance with case report forms.
- Manage collection, approval, and review of documents from clinical sites.
- Conducting study tracking support.
- Maintain and manage TMF and assist the Study Lead in QC related activities.
- 2+ years experience in similar role in life science industry.
- Understanding of FDA and EU regulations.
- Able to work and understand budgetary information.
- Strong communication skills written and verbal.
If interested, please don't hesitate to apply!