Clinical Trial Manager
San Francisco, CA (Hybrid)
A cutting-edge pharmaceutical oncology company is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Clinical Trial Manager to help revolutionize cancer treatment. In this role, you will play a crucial part in the planning, execution, and management of clinical trials, ensuring the successful development of life-changing medical products. As a Clinical Trial Manager, you'll have the chance to work on pioneering clinical trials that are at the forefront of scientific advancements. Their groundbreaking research harnesses AI-driven drug discovery, precision medicine, and immunotherapies to target cancer cells with unprecedented accuracy. You'll be an essential part of the mission, leading and guiding cross-functional teams towards the successful execution of groundbreaking clinical trials.
- Lead the planning, initiation, and execution of clinical trials in accordance with approved protocols, GCP guidelines, and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, including Clinical Operations, Data Management, Regulatory Affairs, and Investigator Sites, to ensure seamless coordination and effective trial implementation.
- Develop and manage trial budgets, resource allocation, and timelines to achieve study objectives within specified timelines.
- Oversee the selection and qualification of investigative sites, as well as training of site personnel on study protocols and procedures.
- Conduct regular site monitoring visits and provide guidance to ensure adherence to study protocols, data integrity, and participant safety.
- Facilitate communication and maintain a strong relationship with study investigators, sponsors, and CRO partners.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of trial progress to internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences, pharmacy, or a related field; advanced degree is a plus.
- Proven experience (minimum 5 years) as a Clinical Trial Manager within the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
- Comprehensive understanding of clinical trial regulations, GCP guidelines, and industry best practices.
- Strong project management skills with a track record of successfully managing complex clinical trials.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and negotiation skills with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Proficient in problem-solving and decision-making, capable of resolving challenges and making data-driven decisions.
- Experience working with CROs and managing outsourced clinical trial activities.
- Medical Insurance