An rapidly growing CRO with 2 locations in North Carolina is currently seeking a driven Fully Remote Clinical Trial Manager with strong CRO experience. They are a fast-paced company that has a wide portfolio of clients/clinical trials that are moving fast. The team works like a family, with the CEO managing clinical trials and ensuring his team is working to ensure their partners aren't struggling. This is a 6-month contract to permanent position, and could be your opportunity to join a CRO set up for success!
- Support the Director and other CTMs
- Managing multiple clinical trials concurrently
- Manage and evaluate contracted services/vendors - Central Lab, IRB, Drug distribution, etc.
- Collaborate with vendors from various sites and organize documentation
- Review and approve FDA regulatory documents as required for implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of clinical trials
- 5+ years of experience as a CTM- MUST be CRO side experience
- experienced with eTMF and data capturing
- Strong experience managing different types of Clinical Trial vendors
- Strong experience working with stakeholders
- Experience working with different therapeutic spaces
They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 6 months before converting to permanent depending on the quality of work! If you are interested in the Clinical Trial Manager role, then please don't wait to apply!