My client is a pharmaceutical wholesaler that supplies equipment for the use of clinical trials. They are currently looking for a Commercial Business Development Manager in Australia.
- Maximise current market by deploying resources to understand and support current accounts and continuing to add services.
- Increase revenue by driving new business opportunities in new markets, maximising growth and market share.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs and maintain market information on competitors' strengths, weaknesses, policies, pricing, services, etc.
- Design and implement the strategies that will both approach and attack the market.
- Play an integral role in the development of annual sales forecasts, budget requirements, and sales plan of action for the Business Unit.
- BS Degree or higher in life sciences
- Experience in commercial/business development especially in analysing opportunities.
- Good communication skills
If you are interested, please apply with your CV attached.