Commercial Technical Consultant.
Job type: Permanent
Location: Baar, Switzerland (Remote)
Exciting opportunity with an industry leading global health care company who develop a range of innovative solutions and products that cover the entire health spectrum in Diagnostics. The role is based out of Baar, Switzerland starting remotely. They are looking for a motivated and ambitious individual to join the company as a commercial technical consultant.
- Advising customers on the implementation of rapid diagnostics
- Set up an Learning and digital customer communication from the laboratory
- Analyse and define customer and market potential to optimise sales and operations.
- Support the analysis of the market and the developments in the diagnostics area.
- Responsible for covering technical and customer support questions.
- Training in diagnostics, bio-medicine and laboratory experience.
- University degree in bio-medicine or medical technology as well as additional training in "Education and Communication" is preferred.
- Experience looking after customers and field staff.
- You enjoy bringing your technical knowledge in commercial and educational activities.
- We are looking for an analytically thinking personality who are organised with excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of digital training and how to implement it
- Flexibility, adaptable and a positive approach to change, Team oriented.
- German, English, and French.