What you'll do
- Plan, execute, and manage communication initiatives, both internal and external, with particular attention to audiences in APAC.
- Deliver internal and change communications priorities across the company, often leading by example.
- Work closely with APAC Comms leader, Brand, and Marketing, to create coordinated (and connected) communications plans and content.
- Establish and maintain collaborative and effective relationships with internal stakeholders, across different functions and in different geographies of the company.
- Leverage digital and physical on-site channels to amplify storytelling and measure outcomes and effectiveness of targeting across internal audiences.
- Develop and implement meaningful and actionable metrics and considered evaluation of communications activities that consistently demonstrates the effectiveness of communications campaigns to the wider business
- Identifies areas for upskilling the team across communications disciplines and implements effective programs to consistently improve results delivery.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, English, Marketing, or a related field and 10 years communications experience across internal and external
- Strong and proven communications leadership credentials in large multi-stakeholder organization
- Proven experience of delivering effective Change Management campaigns
- Ability to offer communications counsel at leadership level
- Dynamic, results focused and able to juggle priorities while building and maintaining trust and respect within the business; consistently delivering high quality results
- Excellent written and verbal communication, storytelling ability and presentation skills in English and local language
- Able to clearly communicate complex information in an easy to understand manner
- Experience working across multiple layers of a complex organization including executive level, functions, products and regions
- Proven communications experience in change management, brand, and/or Human Resources.
- Broad experience using digital and analog channels to amplify storytelling and measure effectiveness of campaigns and stakeholder communications
- Fluent English language (oral and written)