An on trend Biotech company is searching for a Contract Clinical Data Manager to join their growing Biometrics team. In this role will play an essential role working with Vendors, monitor data management activities, and ensure CDM documentation for a key Cardiology study. This is great opportunity to be a-part of a leading drug development team as you will be able to wear multiple hats, as well as have ownership over your deliverables. If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with a strong background in Clinical Data Management, please apply!
The Clinical Data Manager will responsible for:
- Overseeing Clinical Data Management Activities
- Writing SOP's and Data Management Plans
- Managing third party vendors
- Reporting query trends and data-query metrics
- Review deliverables
The Clinical Data Manager must have:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Pharmaceutical/CRO
- PhD, MD, or Bachelors degree
- Medidata Rave, EDC, and Inform experience
- Prior Vendor Management Experience
- Strong Written and Verbal skills
- SAS and SQL (Bonus)
- Passion for growth and delivery of exceptional service.