Medical Monitor TA Oncology
Benefits include health, dental, and vision
2-Year Contract Role
Passionate about biotech and pharmaceutical industry?
Looking for an experienced Medical Monitor to work with a global biotech company developing therapy products to combat cancer. The company has a diversified portfolio and a clinical pipeline of products for cancer treatment to make a meaningful difference in the way patients manage their lives.
- Serving as a Medical Monitor for ongoing and completed clinical trials
- Independently supports Business Development through participation in proposal generation, feasibility assessments, review of proposals/contracts for medical services, and attendance at meetings with sponsors as directed by department senior management
- Contributes medical input into the design of clinical development programs, study protocols, research papers, client-focused white papers, etc
- Reviews and/or assist in the preparation of final study reports (CSRs), or other study documentation (Protocols, ISS/ISEs etc,) as directed by senior management
- Medical Degree from an accredited institution of Medical Education
- 3+ years in the CRO, Pharma or Biotech industry within a medical monitoring or study physician role.
- Medical monitoring of phase I/II/III clinical trials and focused therapeutic expertise in CNS, Internal Medicine, Rare Disease, Endocrinology, Oncology, Pain or Cardiology is required
- Ability to travel if required
Apply here or send resumes with availability.
Screening candidates immediately