Title: Research Associate
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: 12 Month Contract
I am partnered with a mid-sized bioscience company that is seeking a laboratory-based Research Associate/Senior Research Associate to work within the Biology Group. This candidate must have 2+ years industry experience.
What you'll do
- Design in vitro cell-based experiments under general supervision
- Data Analysis
- Execute and troubleshoot assays t
- Mammalian cell culture, western blot, ELISA, RT-qPCR, and flow cytometry
- Develop and validate new assays to support clinical biomarker assays
- BS/MS degree in cancer, cell, molecular biology, or similar area
- 2+ years of research experience, preferably in industry setting
- Industry experience with mammalian tissue culture, western blot, ELISA, nucleic acid isolation, and RT-qPCR, and data analysis/visualization software
- MSD or Flow Cytometry is a plus
Please note contractors are offered benefits through EPM Scientific (healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k) on a W2 basis)
This role is offered on a W2 basis.
If you are interested in this Research Associate position, please do not hesitate to apply !!!