Title: Research Associate
Location: Boston, On-Site
Type: 12 Month Contract
I am partnered with a smaller biotech that is looking for a research associate to join their biology drug discovery team. This candidate will establish and run cell-based assays to inform transcription factor biology and mechanism of action. They will also contribute to driving small molecule drug discovery programs targeting transcription factors.
- Engineering high-quality assay-ready cell lines to support several pipeline projects.
- Developing and executing cell-based assays and downstream mechanism of action studies with genetically manipulated cells and/or small molecule inhibitors.
- Developing pharmacodynamic readouts to inform drug development efforts.
- BS/MS in Biology
- 2+ years of experience.
- Strong proficiency in mammalian cell culture.
- Experience in cell line engineering, viral vectors
- Experience in at least one of the following: CRISPR/RNAi based perturbations; transcription factor reporter assays/EMSA; RNA-seq sample preparation/analysis; qPCR
If you are interested in this Research Associate Position, please do not hesitate to apply! Also note, that this contract will be structured on a W2 basis.