A well-known research company in the Boston Area is seeking Research Associates and Senior Research Associates to expand and grow their team! ! My client has a need to fill these roles as they continue to grow their R&D team. My client specializes in cell and gene therapy, with small and large molecule techniques. My client is looking to add a talented researcher with experience performing screening assays, developing cell-based assays including ELISA and flow cytometry, and the ability to maintain cell lines.
Responsibilities will include:
- Development, maintenance, and analysis of assays in a GMP environment
- Taking part in writing SOPs, reports, and validations protocols
- Being the lead in the development, transfer, and validation of assays
- Update and maintain communication with scientists and study directors
- Provide assistance to other Research Associates, and serve as a project leader
- BA or BS in a scientific field
- 2+ years experience in an academic or professional lab setting
- Experience with ELISA, Luminex, and Western Blot
- Experience with mammalian cell culture and aseptic techniques is ideal
- Experience with cell-based assays and flow cytometry is ideal
- Experience with GLP and CGMP is desired
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- Goal-oriented with strong communication skills
There is an immediate need for these opportunities to be filled, and interviews are being conducted as soon as this week. Don't hesitate to apply TODAY!