A unique mid-sized biopharmaceutical company in the Bay Area is looking to bring on a few experienced local Sr. Clinical Trial Managers. They are a fast-paced company that has a wide portfolio of clients/clinical trials that are moving at different paces. They are looking for those with recent cardiovascular or CNS (Neurology) experience. This is an initial 12-month contract position, and could be your opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in biotech history!
- Support the Director and other CTMs
- Managing multiple clinical trials concurrently
- Manage and evaluate contracted services/vendors - Central Lab, IRB, Drug distribution, etc.
- Collaborate with vendors from various sites and organize documentation
- Review and approve FDA regulatory documents as required for implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of clinical trials
- 6+ years of experience as a Clinical Trial Manager
- Recent Cardiovascular or CNS (Neurology) clinical experience
- Strong experience managing different types of Clinical Trial vendors
- Strong experience working with stakeholders
- Experience with study start-up through close-out
They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 6 months before converting to permanent depending on the quality of work! If you are interested in the Clinical Trial Manager role, then please don't wait to apply!