The Copy Supervisor is responsible for generating ideas for advertising and promotional copy, developing content from draft stage through finished product. The Copy Supervisor collaborates with the account and creative teams to ensure adherence to client's placement strategies and objectives within specified deadlines. The Copy Supervisor manages junior writers on projects and works with an Art Supervisor in partnership to generate high quality concepts. The Copy Supervisor is a consistent creative performer that is learning how to give constructive feedback, evaluate work and have a voice in meetings.
- Developing Content - Write in a clear and concise manner while maintaining quality control by adhering to clarity, proper grammar, agency process, client referencing and legal requirements
- Strategic Thinking - Bring and maintain knowledge and understanding of client's products, their marketing objectives, and the promotional activities of similar or competitive products to evaluate work in light of current marketing environment. Understanding marketing plans including objectives and strategies and how success will be measured. Contribute innovative ideas and tactics appropriate to client marketing strategy. Participate in strategic and tactical meetings to develop effective campaign reflecting the clients objectives. Generate new and innovative creative strategies and ideas to meet creative objectives.
- Creation and Execution - Develop smart, single-minded ideas that are on strategy. Skillfully produce work across all channels. Work collaboratively with creative and account partners. Direct members of staff to ensure proper production of campaign elements.
- Execution - Manages and carries out all relevant functions for the brand
- Cross-functional Collaboration - Collaborate and communicate with team members in a productive manner to ensure goals are being met and to attain/maintain creative vision outlined for the agency
- Client Management - Develop strong client relationships through participation in market research, presenting creative concept development, and strategic direction