An up-and-coming healthcare agency is seeking a Medical Copywriter to continue expanding their growing Creative team. Join a groundbreaking organization that focuses on combining scientific research with innovative creative content. With a strong book of business, this agency is seeking a writer to help develop best-in-class content.
The Copywriter will be responsible for:
- Being detail-oriented to deliver high-quality long and short form copy across multiple channels.
- Communicating data in effective and innovative ways.
- Brainstorming creative concepts that resonate with multiple audiences.
- Demonstrating knowledge of HCP copywriting within several therapeutic areas.
- Attending and supporting the team with meetings, specifically presenting and backing your work to clients.
- Understanding and implementing hands-on feedback from Creative Directors and clients.
The Medical Writer should have the following qualifications
- Creative thinker with 1-2 years of experience in Healthcare Advertising.
- Proven knowledge of several therapeutic areas.
- Ability to switch between multiple types of content within the same day.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and function in a fast-paced environment.
- Build strong relationships across teams within the business.
- Not afraid to flex your creative muscles and deliver beyond expectations.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Hybrid and full remote flexibility
- Flexible PTO policy
If you are interested in this Medical Copywriter role, then please don't hesitate to apply.