Role: CQV Engineer (Commissioning, Qualification, Validation)
Location: Providence, Rhode Island (Greater Boston) (Onsite)
Length: 6 month contract w/ extension possibilities
The CQV Engineer will be responsible for validating manufacturing equipment and processes as the organization prepares for early stages of clinical development.
- Handle Quality Systems documentation to maintain good validation practices within the company
- Draft design documentation (URS, IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Collaborate and communicate with different teams, including R&D and Manufacturing
- Design validation approaches, conduct necessary activities and write-up validation reports
- Bachelor's degree required, engineering preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of biotech/medical device experience or working in an FDA regulated environment
- Well-rounded in design documentation, quality systems, and validation
*Client requires all workers to be fully vaccinated, following safety protocols
If you are interested, do not hesitate. Apply now!