Position: CRA 2 / Senior CRA
My client is a leading global Contract Research Organization (CRO) that provides end to end solutions and services from preclinial to post approval across pharmaceutical and medical device companies.
This role will provide you the exciting opportunity to work in a global environment and embark on accelerated career progression!
- Conduct on-site monitoring, site initiation, site selection and feasibility visits
- Develop and maintain monitoring tools and project documents
- Effective coordination with key external and internal stakeholders
- Maintain good relationships with the sites
- Assess patient recruitment and retention effectiveness
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or healthcare
- Experience in on-site monitoring
- Good communication skills
If you are interested in this CRA role, please apply by sending in your CV!