Title: Senior / Clinical Research Associate 2
Overview: One of the leading, global CROs is currently expanding and seeking a motivated and ambitious experienced Clinical Research Associate to join their team. You will get the opportunity to further hone your research skills and make a real-world impact through active involvement in global clinical trials.
- On-site monitoring, qualification and visits
- Documentation review and verification according to SOPs, GCPs and regulatory requirements
- Coordinating communication with relevant stakeholders such as medical staff
- Evaluation of patient recruitment and retention rates with recommendations for improvement
- Write monitoring reports to communicate results and secure compliance
- Bachelor's Degree in a Life Sciences Related major required
- Ideally 2 years of Clinical Resesarch Associate / On-Site Monitoring experience
- Strong interpersonal skills (Written and Verbal)
Benefits and Perks:
- Opportunity to increase your therapeutic area of expertise
- Clear promotion structure with opportunities to gain management experience
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you are interested in the Clinical Research Associate role, please apply by sending in your CV!