Job Title: Director, Business Operations
Location: New York, USA
This organization is a global leader of dispensing systems for the packaging industry. They have been setting the standard in drug delivery for decades enabling the success of our customers through innovative drug delivery devices and services.
- Monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes to ensure visibility into the goals, smooth progress, cross-functional integration, regulatory and quality compliance, and pro-activity mindset into the end-to-end operations management.
- Drive a performance management approach to monitor and analyze key performance metrics (KPIs) for day-to-day operations to ensure efficient, productive and timely completion of tasks as well as to instill an operational excellence attitude.
- Collaborate with the Director of Science (and other scientific experts and business development as needed) to ensure profitability targets are met with client studies and programs.
- BS or higher degree (or equivalent work experience) in business administration, or business and life sciences (chemistry, biology or other scientific field)
- 10+ years in pharmaceutical industry with preferred experience in complex dosage forms such as Injectables, inhalation, medical devices, biologics, biosimilar
- 7+ years in management of laboratory or manufacturing operations or management of a CRO/CMO
- Strong working experience in GMP, validation, quality control, regulatory and legal guidelines
If you or anyone in your personal/professional network seem interested. Reach out directly with updated CV's!