A large biotech with a strong CNS and Oncology portfolio is looking to bring on a Director of Clinical Development Project Management to join their team! They are looking for someone with a wide variety of experience across alliance management, program direction and crossfunctional team management. You would be coming in to oversee all drug development activities across their CNS and Oncology projects! This would be an initial 12 month contract, and could be a great opportunity to join a stable team with room for an extension!
- Oversee all Drug Development Activities
- Drive all functions and oversee all projects within CNS and Oncology
- Oversee and manage clinical development programs
- Serve as a liaison between project management and internal/external stakeholders
- Determine Issues and resolve them to meet quality and quality objectives
- Develop methods to maximize project progress
- 12+ years of experience Managing Clinical Projects
- Strong Budget Management experience
- Strong experience with Oncology and CNS (Neurology)
- Effective Leadership and Participation in Global Initiatives
- Strong experience working with stakeholders
They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 12 months before converting to permanent depending on the quality of work! If you are interested in the Director, Clinical Development Project Management Contractor opportunity, then please don't wait to apply!