A Pharmaceutical company is looking to hire a Director to lead their clinical pharmacology team. The Director will play a key roles in design, implementation, and execution of clinical protocols as well as monitor clinical and scientific adherence to protocols, ethical and good clinical practices.
Clinical Pharmacology Director responsibilities include:
- Manage all PK/PD aspects related FDA documents including but not limited to IND, NDA, sNDA, BLA.
- Interact with academics. government officials, professional consultants and other external resources, including CROs, to facilitate trials research.
- Identify and evaluate compounds or technologies as pipeline opportunities.
- Direct the analysis and reporting of all quantitative PK/PD activities.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Ph.D. in pharmaceutical sciences or equivalent.
- 6 years industry experience.
- Knowledge of pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics.
- Scientific background with potential for understanding scientific, clinical and operational aspects of the drug development process.
- Proven ability to manage teams and projects.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of the team.