An exciting and innovative company is committed to developing drugs for orphan diseases, using their critical knowledge and unusual techniques to provide relief for patients who are struggling with unique and life-threatening diseases.
The company seeks to address the significant unmet need around some of these diseases by rapidly developing drugs in this space. Currently, only around 4% of these rare diseases actually have treatments that have been approved by the FDA. Now, companies like these seek to embody their vision in the form of medical solutions.
Thus, my client is seeking a Director of Clinical Studies to execute international clinical studies and shape the direction of the firm.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Leadership in defining and establishing clinical operations processes
· Direct responsibility for physicians and sites
· Ensuring standard regulations are followed
· Attending key conferences
· Developing protocols
· Writing documentation and reports
· Review, analysis, interpretation and presentation of study results
· Contribute to the design, implementation and execution of clinical studies
· Developing trial design, site activation, working across clinical operations areas
· Overseeing budget maintenance and allocating funds, as well as preparing finance reports
· Working through and monitoring essential regulation and providing clinical research data to support various regulatory bodies
· Identifying risk areas, and implementing risk management strategies
Key requirements include:
· PhD in relevant field.
· Clinical research background
· Ability to work closely and collaboratively in a team
· Demonstrated background in leadership
· Some experience in non-interventional studies
· Open to occasional travel.
· Competitive salary.
· Supportive, collaborative culture driven by the desire to cure disease.
· State-of-the-art workspace.
· Bonus package, and other amenities.
If you may be interested in such a role please reach out either by applying here or by sending your CV
All applications are strictly confidential and the next steps only taken if both sides are happy.
This will be confidential.
Please apply today or reach out confidentially.
Please take part in our Job Security Index Survey - 2 minutes is all it takes: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/X75XHPX