Job Title: Director, Contracts & Commercial Operations
Location: New Jersey, USA
a leading global pharma company is looking to add to their Commercial Contracts team. This role will be responsible for the overall contracts, pricing, and commercial business excellence throughout the organization.
- Lead the strategic analysis, review, drafting, redlining, and negotiation of contracts and amendments for customers.
- Collaborate with legal, commercial finance, QA, Regulatory, sales, and other internal stakeholders (as applicable) in drafting, reviewing, and redlining agreements and amendment.
- Oversee retail and institutional contracts to support customers through collaboration with customer service, commercial finance, and national accounts.
- Provide recommendation and review of existing processes and explore ways to increase efficiencies and bring internal processes closer to customer expectations.
- Work with marketing colleagues to ensure accuracy of price offers & implementation.
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in contracts administration, pricing sales, marketing, or commercial finance setting, including business and financial analysis, project management, and the creation and development of legal contracts.
- General understanding/knowledge of the inner workings of the pharmaceutical contract management review process. Demonstrated ability to understand value drivers.
- General understanding/knowledge of the inner workings of the pharmaceutical contract management review process.
If you or anyone in your personal/professional network are interested, please shoot over your CV with available times to chat!