Company Summary: A well-established Biopharmaceutical company is seeking an experienced Data Analytics Director to join their Health Economics and Outcomes Research team. This company is always at the forefront of rigorous and groundbreaking science and dedicated to improving lives through innovative medicines in oncology, neuroscience, and rare disease.
The Director of Data Analytics - HEOR will be responsible for:
- Work closely with HEOR staff to design best appropriate research methodology and test hypothesis of various research ideas using a given database, develop the analytical plan, and statistical analysis for each research project.
- Support HEOR staff in capturing the economic and humanistic value of various products throughout the various stages of development in three therapeutic areas: Oncology, Neuroscience, and Rare Diseases.
- Work in collaboration with HEOR staff members to formulate analysis plans of research ideas using various databases to meet and support their needs in various therapeutic areas.
- Conduct methodologically sound and comprehensive feasibility studies for potential outcomes research ideas for priority HEOR evidence needs in collaboration with internal and external researchers.
- Identify the best sources of databases that would be most suitable for a specific research idea.
- Conduct data analysis using primary databases and secondary data sources such as healthcare claims, electronic medical record databases or publicly available datasets for HEOR projects.
The Director of Data Analytics - HEOR should have the following qualifications:
- 5-10 years' experience with Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR)
- Proficiency in programming and statistical analysis including knowledge of standard statistical software and packages (SAS, R, etc.)
- Project management or team lead experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Remote Work
- Full time 6-Month Contract (40 hours a week)
- Full health, dental, vision, 401k, etc.
- Opportunities for career advancement
If you are interested in the Director of Data Analytics - HEOR role, please don't wait to apply.