Director Global Patient Safety
Summary: Are you looking to join a rapidly growing oncology focused organization with a tremendous opportunity for growth? If so, you are in the right place! We are seeking an experienced individual to head up all US Pharmacovigilance Operations. You will be making a direct impact on this company by helping to build out their PV presence here in the United States. If you are looking to grow professionally while simultaneously growing the organization as whole, don't hesitate to reach out!
The Director Global Patient Safety will be responsible for:
- Guaranteeing efficient operation of post-marketing PV and risk management for marketed products
- Act as the main point of contact in the US for all PV related concerns
- Facilitate all activity for PV related audits and FDA inspections
- Present safety support for all post-marketing studies to guarantee full compliance with all PV commitments
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Industry knowledge and experience in post-marketing and drug safety
- At least 10 years of life sciences experience and 8 of drug safety
- Oncology experienced preferred but open to other therapeutic areas
- Degree in life-sciences, medicine, pharmacy or nursing required
- Competitive base salary with bonus and company stock package
If you are interested in the Director Global Patient Safety role, then please don't wait to apply.