A leading global pharmaceutical company is currently hiring for a Director of US Market Access to focus on their rapidly expanding Hematology/Hemophilia portfolio.
Due to team expansion this company is hiring for a candidate who will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and oversee sustainable US market access and channel strategies that will allow patients to gain access to existing and future products
- Responsible for value story development, payer/PBM contracting strategy, pricing, specialty pharmacy and distribution plans, reimbursement and payer / channel marketing resources for in-line and pipeline products
- Position and market the Hematology /Rare Disease Business Unit as a valued partner to targeted payer and channel customers
- Ensure close collaboration with other Patient and Market Access colleagues along with Medical, HEOR, Marketing, Finance, Analytics and Sales teams to capture relevant payer and channel insights, identify data gaps, develop compelling value propositions and ensure field-based teams are equipped with the right tools.
- Align organization on metrics to assess impact of key market access strategies and tactics Contribute to annual brand planning, forecasting and budgeting process to represent payer and channel customer segment
- Oversee all payer and channel market research within the business unit
An ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with US payer market dynamics and how managed care organizations make decisions across commercial and public channels.
- Experience and knowledge across multiple market access channels including: payer, PBM, IDN, distribution, specialty pharmacy, GPO's
- Experience leading market access launch readiness planning and implementation
- Experience with Commercial brand planning process.
This individual will play a huge role in the continued US Market Access Center of Excellence expansion and join one of the most high growth teams in a leading global pharmaceutical company.
If you are interested in finding out more, please send your resume for further consideration.