Director New Innovation and Technologies
A global life sciences business specialised in Bioprocessing and Cell Therapy is hiring to continue supporting the development of their technology pipeline for new innovation. This role will be crucial to the business in helping accelerate innovation and keeping ahead of the competition!
- Identify and evaluate new technologies in the biopharma and biotech industries
- Manage innovation pipeline for the Bioprocess business
- Monitor market trends and industries to identify new opportunities
- Work closely with internal leadership teams in Marketing, R&D and Licensing to drive strategy
- Strong experience with Bioprocess - preferably with upstream Biorprocess
- Hands on experience with Bioprocessing, cell culture media, and cell engineering
- Strong business acumen and ability to work with C level customers and partners
- Experienced working with CMOs, CDMOS and biological drug development customers or companies
- Fluency in English is necessary - all other additional local languages are an advantage
- Highly competitive salary package
- Huge opportunity to work with a fast growing business in a key business-crucial role
- Very friendly and dynamic team atmosphere and desirable culture
If you are interested in learning more or applying, please contact Tiffany Aude!