One of our biotechnology focused clients is looking for a Director of Marketing is responsible for directly leading and executing the commercialization plan for the Prostate Oncology portfolio. The Director will oversee the strategy, concept, and development of brand campaigns, marketing materials, messaging, key customer relationships, healthcare personnel (HCP) website content, and various projects/programs directly promoting the product brands.
- Analyze and incorporate key market and clinical trends, customer needs, and competitive offerings for the development of the products' commercialization strategy to drive growth.
- Develop and manage commercial marketing budget for prostate product lines ensuring financial targets are accurately maintained.
- Act as the Marketing lead for the review and approval of promotional materials for prostate cancer products.
- Supervise staff; including, but not limited to, organize and prioritize work, write/conduct performance reviews, train/develop, and manage work performance.
- 12+ years of experience in a Marketing related field
- 5+ years of direct management experience
- Professional working knowledge in diagnostics marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field