A pharmaceutical company in Colorado is seeking a Director of Validation to join their team. In this role, in a production environment with high quality and regulatory standards, you would be responsible for the leadership of all local manufacturing sites, and supervising the Validation Specialists and Validation Engineers. Are you looking to take the next step in your leadership journey? Reach out to learn more.
The Director of Validation will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the execution of processes, cleaning, facilities, aseptic, fill/packaging, and automation validation for the sites.
- Assuring validation activities are delivered on time and in compliance with policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Developing and updating the Validation Master Plan as needed.
- Providing direct mentoring and coaching and leading a team.
The Director of Validation should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in scientific or engineering discipline
- 10+ years in the pharmaceutical or medical device industries in quality assurance or validation
- 5 years in a leadership position
- Bonus eligible
- Strong benefits package
- Relocation assistance
Apply today! You can also reach out to Lenin at 312-854-0557 to learn more.