We have a current opportunity for a Director, Specialty Forecasting Pipeline on a permanent basis. The position will be based in New Jersey. For further information about this position please apply.
The Director of Forecasting provides forecasts, analysis, and actionable insights that lead to the achievement of strategic and financial goals for Specialty Products Pipeline across several therapeutic areas (CV, CNS, Oncology, Biosimilars). Working cross-functionally with Finance, Commercial, Sales, Insights, Supply Chain, Legal and Regulatory. The role requires developing forecasts, long-range plans, and supply plans. In addition, the role will provide forecast support for business development opportunity assessments as well as serve as the Forecasting lead on product data and reporting teams in order to leverage all relevant data to provide insights into forecast assumptions.
- Develops models for sales trending, forecasting, business planning, and long-range planning
- Provides forecast outputs to Finance, Commercial, Sales Operations, and Supply Planners for use in official financial forecasts, sales quotas and incentive comp, and supply plan forecasts.
- Develop models and forecasting for Regional and Global Specialty Products for short and long term planning
- Develop new forecasting tools and optimize existing models. Shared and engage with all regions best practices in Forecasting, tools and technology.
- Leads cross-functional teams to determine appropriate forecast model designs, formulate key assumptions, and align with business partners
- Collaborates with Trade Relations and Market Access to ensure relevant distribution and rebate agreement impacts are incorporated into forecasts and plans
- Proactively identifies forecasting and marketing research needs, develops plans, and provides input into business development, business planning, and budgeting processes for key activities