Role: Document Control Associate
Location: Cambridge, MA (Hybrid) (Must be local)
Length: 6 month contract w/ potential conversion to FTE
The main responsibility for a Document Control Associate is to assist with daily doc control activities within the QA department, ensuring that all GxP documents are processed and filed systematically.
- Maintain document control management system following regulatory, quality, and company guidelines and regulations
- Responsible for document management and records, including receiving, filing, and maintaining all GxP documents
- Assist in drafting and developing efficient document control related processes
- Record and track training documents
- Facilitate the archiving of documents to off-site storages
- Perform other essential duties assigned
- 3-5 years of relevant industry experience
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and interpersonal skills
- Expert with document control and regulatory compliance guidelines in a biotech/pharma space
If interested, do not hesitate. Apply NOW!