**Onsite Role in Thousand Oaks, CA**
Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for a Document Control Associate to join their team on a 6-month contract with a good possibility for conversion or extension!
Pay Rate: $32.89/hr
Contract: Min. 6 Months
Requirements and Job Functions:
- A minimum of 3 years of Quality Assurance, Document Control, Records Management, or Manufacturing experience in a biotech or pharmaceutical company is preferred.
- A minimum of three years of experience working within a GMP-regulated environment is preferred.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Practical understanding of documents and records used within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint desired.
- Experience with EDMS workflows desired.
- The purpose of this position is to assist in the management of Quality Assurance and other essential documents via the use of the company Electronic Document Management System (EDMS), Veeva Vault. This position reports to the Manager, Document Control.
- The Document Control Associate is expected to have a working knowledge of FDA regulations concerning Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in order to ensure compliance to quality standards for documentation, change control, and records management.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in using Microsoft SharePoint, Veeva EDMS
- Training and support of Veeva EDMS end users.
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?