We have a current opportunity for a EHS Officer on a 12 months contract basis (project likely to be 2-3 years) for our global Biotech Client.
- Achieve company EHS goals (no accidents, no harm to people, no damage to the environment and to property, continuous improvement of our EHS performance)
- Support the projects in all EHS related issues
- Monitoring of the implementation and effectiveness of the EHS management system
- Actively participate in the EHS incident investigations and prepare required reports in consultation with management Technical consulting of the site management with regard to EHS
- Technical consulting of contractor management incl. its HSE personnel, e.g. safety specialists and safety delegates
Fluent German is required for that role.
For further information about this position please apply with your CV via the link.