One of EPM's Medical Device clients in Switzerland is searching for a Electrical Engineer for a 6 - 12 month project with the option to transition to a permanent position after the initial contract.
- Technical responsibility for assigned electrical system developments.
- Detailed definition of system requirements according to customer and certification specifications
- Definition of system architecture and schematic
- Sales support in the field of electrical systems for the preparation of quotations
- Support and preparation of electrical schematics
- Coordination of electrical system suppliers regarding requirements, deadlines, and scope of delivery
- Responsibility for the compliance of the system design with the certification regulations (aerospace and medical products)
- Definition of system description and certification documents
- Support of system safety analyses (SFHA, SSA, FMEA)
- Education as electrical engineer (Bachelor/Master) or comparable education in the field of aviation
- At least two years of professional experience as Electrical Systems Engineer
- Affinity or experience in leading partial or overall development projects
- Good understanding of work processes
- Very good ERP, PDM and MS-Office skills
- Very good German and good English skills, both written and spoken
- Resilient and stress-resistant team player with a networked way of thinking
Please note: only people who have right to work in Switzerland can apply for this position.