Position: Enterprise Analytics Consultant
Summary: The client is a fast-growing top vendor serving the pharmaceutical manufacturing clients, helping patients receive the pharmaceutical therapy they need by administering the medical benefits approval process. As the Enterprise Analytics Consultant, you will work under the supervision of an Engagement Manager / Senior Consultant to develop models & analysis using languages such as SQL, Excel VBA & Python.
- Develop reusable tools which can be leveraged across analytics
- Integrate data from disparate sources to create an overall 'story' using data to demonstrate the performance of the programs, their relationship to each other, and opportunities for improvement.
- Help to develop best practices, define operational efficiencies; as we answer client questions and find common themes, develop repeatable approaches, and help implement.
- Work indirectly with the client & the internal business development teams to ideate, scope, structure and deliver analytics which answer their business questions.
- Help to innovate inside customer success business unit by challenging existing practices and improve operational workflows to maximize efficiencies.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of work experience in a data-driven role. Graduate degree preferred, MBA or MPH degree preferred. Experience in life sciences required.
- 2 years of work experience in SQL and Python required. Experience in building BI dashboards in Tableau, PowerBI or Looker preferred.Client facing skills; strong presentation skills, ability to articulate complex analytics to a non-technical audience (1 year minimum client facing)
- Excellent quantitative abilities as demonstrated by educational qualifications or prior work experience.
- Strong analytics skills, ability to interpret data and articulate the 'story' to the client (2+ years analytics experience)
- Ability to work on and manage multiple projects simultaneously under the leadership of an engagement manager; curiosity about the data and underlying business questions; preference to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial atmosphere with ongoing departmental growth