Location: New Providence, NJ
Salary: 90,000 - 110,000 + Competitive Benefits Package
About The Company:
A rapidly growing, clinical stage biotech company that specializes in developing next generation cancer therapies using targeted antibody conjugates for patients is looking to hire an experienced Executive Assistant to help onboard their new CEO. The company has a strong oncology pipeline, particularly in solid tumors and hematology.
This company is building this department from scratch and is willing to move quickly for the right candidate.
The company places a great deal of value on internal growth, thus the possibilities for career progression are limitless. The ideal candidate will be an individual looking to join a growing company with a desire to learn and grow within their role.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for:
- Managing the active calendar for the appointments of the CEO in addition to planning, coordinating, and ensuring that the CEO's schedules are followed appropriately.
- Managing meetings and helping to coordinate travel arrangements.
- Communicating and following up with the Board of Directors.
- Working closely with the CEO to ensure that they are informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Proactively collaborating cross functionally across other departments.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree required
- +5 years of experience in providing support to high level executives, including C-suite members.
- +3 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech Industry preferred.
- Professional, positive manager, with experience in a role that requires a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to support multiple people and projects.
- A team player with a demonstrated ability to collaborate with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders.