Executive Medical Director - Risk Management
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Restricted Stocks
A Biopharmaceutical Conglomerate is looking for dynamic Executive Director of Risk Management to join the Risk Management team within the Global Safety department. The Executive Medical Director will be an integral member contributing to the PV & Safety Team.
The Executive Medical Director, Risk Management will be Responsible for:
- Ensuring Risk Management and Organ Toxicity processes adhere to regulatory guidelines and follow Global Pharmacovigilance model.
- Lead the Risk Management Product and team through identification and mitigation across therapeutic areas.
- Oversee PV Medical Directors and Global Safety Leads in relation to Risk Management and Mitigation
- Benefit Risk discussions with cross functional teams.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Minimum 5 years of Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management Experience.
- MD/Foreign Equivalent.
Interested? Apply now!