This rapidly growing biotech are building their commercial and analytics function from scratch and arer looking for a candidate with a strong speciality medicine and analytics experience.
- Proactively identify business questions (e.g., market trends, product performance, marketing campaign development and performance, market access analytics, sales force organization design, call planning) and determine the optimal approach to address them through data, analytics, market research, etc.
- Provides strategy direction, planning and insights products to ensure goal achievement, ROI, and appropriate investment in people, systems, and the process needs.
- Lead the design and execution of in-depth data analytics projects (vendor identification, analysis design/ business rules, and presentation of results)
- Lead the design and execute market research projects
- Monitor market and competitive landscape and advise on adjustment in strategies and tactics when needed
- Develop and maintain product and pipeline product forecast
- Maintain industry awareness regarding market trends, competition, and product acceptance affecting the functional area
- Bachelor's degree in business, mathematics, statistics or analytics is required. Master's preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in biotech/pharmaceutical commercial data, market research, forecasting, modeling methodologies, competitive intelligence and market
- Experience in creating dashboards and KPI's
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical data sources and their application to support business decisions.
- Experience utilizing data to gain insights in specialty bio/pharmaceutical products or rare diseases.
- Strong financial background in building forecasts, managing budgets, and partnering with internal stakeholder
- Ability to combine primary data sources and secondary market research insights to support sales and marketing strategies and forecasting.
- Demonstrated business acumen, proven ability in translating ideas into concepts, gaining budget and delivering results on budget and on time.
- Knowledge of biotech/pharmaceutical field force organizational designs, territory alignments, and resource allocation effectiveness.