Field Application Specialist
A market leading diagnostics organisation is hiring a Field Application Specialist to cover to North Rhine-Westphalia region in the launch of their new diagnostic test.
The role will be part of the Infectious Diseases division and will primarily consist of providing the customers with technical support, customer training and ensuring correct regulatory use of the products.
- Providing regional technical support across North Rhine-Westphalia
- Advising and training the customers on product use (primarily doctors, and nurses)
- Develop good relationships with the customer to provide the best level of service
- Act as the first point of contact in the field for customers
- Background as a nurse, clinical specialist or medical assistant is an advantage
- Professional experience working in the field in the diagnostics market
- Experience with point of care diagnostics or infectious diseases is an advantage
- Fluency in German and good level of English
- Fantastic company benefits and competitive salary
- Opportunity to work with one of the top diagnostic companies globally
- The opportunity to work with high quality products.
- Friendly team atmosphere and desirable culture.
If you are interested in learning more or applying, please contact Tiffany Aude!