Field Service Engineer
Location: South Germany
A key client of mine is looking for a Field Service Engineer to support their customers! This job will require you to travel around southern Germany to provide help to those who are in need. This help will be provided through installation, modification, repair and preventive maintenance. You will have the opportunity to work with exciting technology such as robotic systems! You will need to have a great understanding of life science tools.
What the role will entail:
- Travel to different locations around southern Germany
- Install, modify, repair, conduct preventive diagnosis and perform maintenance on the software and hardware of the equipment and systems.
- Perform service and operational certification for equipment and systems
- Submit reports, such as Service and Status Reports
- Support organizational and administrative duties
- Assist with sample migration (initial transfer from old format to new format and load into customer Store)
What you should bring:
- Associate of Science (AS) degree, technical certificate or equivalent.
- Strong Electrical & Mechanical background.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent systematic troubleshooting skills to determine the root cause of an outage
- Independently manage problems
- Valid driver's license, good driving record
- Proficient with use of a PC, Windows, and DOS based Operating Systems
- Preferably living in the regional area of southern Germany