Business Development Manager - UK
I am working with an innovative German Biotech, a market leader of high-density peptide microarrays and related services for biomedical research and development.
Their main specialisms are in applications such as antibody validation or antibody biomarker discovery in autoimmune & infectious disease, allergy and immuno-oncology research.
With this, they are seeking a contract UK Business Development to expand and grow their UK operations over a 6-month period with possible extension.
- They want you to develop new marketing and sales strategies for my client's product portfolio
- Identify new customers with a focus on antibody, IVD and vaccine development and serum biomarker discovery
- Acquire sales opportunities and consult customers until purchase order
- Provide technical support (e.g. experimental set-up of peptide microarray studies)
- Degree in biology, biotechnology or biochemistry
- Sales experience in life sciences markets
- Preferably experienced in immunology and/or microarray technologies
- Creativity, excellent communication and presentation skills, self-confident appearance
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Ability to work independently with strong organization skills.
- Willingness to travel in UK, preferably located around London, Cambridge or Oxford
- Work from home when not out in the field and representing the company and conferences etc.
- Start as soon as possible
Please follow the appropriate links to apply for this position.
Alternatively, please feel free to reach out to me directly at EPM Scientific and William Paton.