Genomics Scientist Expert
The Scientific Expert will lead a scientific team that performs a wide range of NGS-based genomics and epigenomics experiments.
They will set the strategy for future development and implementation of novel technologies with maximum impact on pipeline progression from target validation to biomarker discovery.
- Lead the Genomics Group and provide strategic direction
- Implement novel capabilities in NGS-based technologies with strong focus on Single Cell
- characterize disease-relevant cellular assays and run functional screens with genomics readouts
- Leverage external innovation, adapt and utilize internally
- PhD Cell and molecular biology, genetics and genomics
- Deep knowledge and experience with genomics epigenomics and transcriptomics technologies
- Data analysis skills
- single cell Omics (e.g. scRNAseq, scATACseq, scDNAseq)
- Management experience preferred
- Development and application of genomics technologies to target and biomarker discovery, or systems biology
- Ability to identify innovative external opportunities