Job title: Global B2B E- commerce Business Analyst
Are you a driven business analyst located in Europe? A key client of mine is looking for a determined individual to be a global B2B E-commerce business analyst located in the Netherlands. They are looking for a passionate individual who is ambition, driven and analytical. In this role, you will be shaping the future of a new European global E-commerce team which is operating from the Netherlands. This rapidly growing company has a web shop in China and is continuing their growth by adding new regions to their company. You will be involved with a implementing and supporting the E- commerce development projects and will be in a position to shape future functionality. This role offers the opportunity to further develop E- commerce roles and have exposure to global stakeholders.
What the role will entail:
- Act as a driving force in engaging with stakeholders and customers to collect business requirements
- Directing time to interpreting the business requirements to brief the development teams, look for feedback and test solutions.
- Be a part of a global and cross functional team headquarters
- Create effective stories for development within the company such as creating new features and roll our activities
- Review and validate test cases with testing team and stakeholders to make sure it algins with the business requirements.
- Working closely with It, sales, marketing, operations and finance department
What you should bring:
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- An in depth knowledge and understanding of web analytical tools and E-commerce platforms and awareness of upcoming technology
- University degree is preferred in business management, marketing, data science or similar
- An ability to demonstrate an understanding of agile development
- Preferably experience in ecommerce/ digital projects
- Exposure to product roadmaps definition and understanding agile development