A large-scale leader in the testing, assessment and certification of medical products is looking for a Global Competence manager. This is a an excellent opportunity for an individual with managerial experience in knowledge management and in training and development and maximising state of the art learning methods.
As the Global Competence Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The direct management of 70 Senior Product Specialists,
- The development and observation of technical knowledge, and knowledge management,
- The development and monitoring of technical knowledge by means of training professionals within the organisation,
- A central responsibility for the decision making of challenging issues,
- The selection of suitable members for specific technical committees and defining/monitoring strategic objectives (both internally and externally),
- Optimising the training programme and information platforms to ensure delivery and access to training (online, etc.),
- Some expected travel, up to 20%.
Key Technical Requirements:
- Degree in Engineering or a degree in a Science discipline, or equivalent,
- Demonstrable experience as a manager or project manager in the field of Medical Devices technical assessments, or other highly regulated environment,
- Experience in knowledge management/competency management,
- Experience in implementing, executing and assessing learning methods,
- Experience in lateral management and in matrix organizational structures,
- Experience in and understanding of regulatory matters surrounding medical devices,
- Fluent in English, conversational German.